DID YOU KNOW....
1) You can get a VA loan for up to $417,000
2) Loan-to-Value ratio of 100%
3) Back-end debt-to-income ratio of 41 % under certain circumstances
4) NO Private mortgage insurance
5) Limits on Closing Costs - which may be paid by the seller (up to 4%)
6) No penalty for early payoff
7) Loan is assumable by another qualified veteran borrower
8) May apply for a loan two years or sooner after a bankruptcy
9) No money down Va loan
10) You can buy new construction
11) Repair, alter, or improve a home
12) Install energy-efficiency improvements
13) Refinance to reduce interest rates
14) Refinance to take cash out
15) The Property can be - a single family home, condo, townhouse, manufactured home or a multi-family building of 4 or fewer units (you must live in one of the units)
Those are just some of the benefits for Military Vets.
I can assist you in finding your home that will meet your needs.
Call or email me.
Darlene Marshall, Broker Assoc., MRP CNS